Saturday, June 2, 2012

Advanced Dry needling in Kentucky

This is the beginning of a new phase of my physical therapy career.  I have been working at a pain center in Lexington for eight years developing my skills with a pain relieving technique called Dry Needling.  Sounds scary but has been wonderful for many of my patients and clients that I have worked with.  The pain relief has been nothing short of amazing in some of the wonderful people I have had the pleasure of working with.

I wanted for some time to be able to branch out and work more with this as a specialty and now seemed the most opportune time.  I am developing this blog to share the adventures of starting a new practice and sharing the benefits of dry needling.

I hope to be able to share this on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment